Sunday, March 2, 2014

Library Studying Essentials

If you are anything like me when I go to the library to study I have to feel prepared! My intentions are to stay there for awhile, meaning I need everything with me! Below shows the essential items I take to the library! If you have any extra items feel free to post them in the comment box below!

Computer paper for charts and diagrams (I keep these in a binder with lecture notes)
To take lecture notes (I keep these in a binder with charts/diagrams)
To take personal notes
        

Who doesn't have these! :)
To annotate over lecture/personal notes
     

To write questions on and place in notes- to ask the professor later
No one's perfect!
   
I rarely listen to music, I need 100% silence
A necessity! :)
I leave all devices in my car....just me and my textbook :)
It's important to stay hydrated while you study
Bring your own mug: Any size refills are $1.39 :)

          
Jacket: sometimes it can get chilly!
A must...I would leave after an hour without snacks!!
Any hard candy is fine...it's a nice pick me up when you feel yourself losing concentration 

           

Happy Studying!