Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Daughter of the Most High

These past couple of days I've been dealing with a simple but yet destructive word: Procrastination. I have made daily to-do lists that have failed horribly. I have come to the realization that to-do lists fail because of one missed truth.

 Regardless of the relentless planning and scheduling God has the final say so.

I realize that if I don't pray for God's guidance in my life on a daily basis it will not happen. Our ways are not His way, our plans are not His plans. We must come into alignment with what he was willed for our lives. This morning was a time for renewal. God must order our foot steps so that we can accomplish everything we have been called to do on earth. This requires constant prayer, faith, and trust in him.

I was able to catch up on three days worth of morning devotion this morning! I'm finally back on track. I am in Week 4 now! HelloMornings is a website designed to hold accountable the woman of God. I signed up for the 6 week challenge, entitled "Take Refuge" which focuses on the book of Ruth. Each morning (roughly 6AM) I make a cup of coffee then check-in with my Instagram group; which consist of a team leader and other women across the United States. I discovered that one of my team members lives in Virginia Beach....small world!

Touching upon my dads sermon he preached this past Sunday, we serve a faithful God. If God spoke it, it will be. 

It's nice to plan but just realize God's plan is the best plan for our lives.

Happy Tuesday!

 
 
 
2014 Dates and Study Plan.005
Sign up for the next Challenge, it will change your life!