Thursday, February 20, 2014

What Do You Do When?

I recently completed my first Hello Morning Challenge. For the past 4 weeks I have religiously started my day at 6am to have morning devotion. Then Bam! This week has been a little rocky. I'm thinking, "What in the world happened?" Have you ever strived to live a Christ-centered life just to feel like you're where you started? I know that as Christians we must seek God on a daily basis and keep Him in the forefront. The devil comes to kill, steal, and destroy and I know this is how he wants me to feel.

My earnest attempts to form a meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ is fairly new. I guess I will go to my prayer closet and ask God to refocus my direction. Whenever I feel a little stressed I hit the gym and that's exactly what I did today, it felt good! Even after my 5 mile mark I felt like running on!

Have a wonderful weekend and remember to keep God first; regardless of how you feel He is there and He will see you through!!