Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring is in the Air

I've had a pretty peaceful weekend, which I always enjoy! On Friday I spent time with my older brother. We had pizza and watched a very suspenseful movie. I worked on Saturday but afterwards I took a nice long bubble bath and went to sleep early. Growing up I use to beg my mother to take us out different places on the weekend but as time has passed I cherish my weekends indoors! My perfect weekend now would be catching up on much needed rest and spending time at home with candles and a bubble bath!

Today was amazing! My dad did an excellent job preaching! I sang with the praise team. I just got home from a CVS bi-annual meeting. Overall, life is good, I can't complain. God is so good, His love endures forever :)

Never ending studying...with sweetness :)

It was a tea kinda morning

All ready for church!

No caption needed...pure yumminess!

Headed to employee meeting