Monday, March 24, 2014

Fresh Start!

Happy Monday to all! Today begins the beginning of a new week! Monday mornings always make me feel rejuvenated! This past weekend was amazing. Friday I spent time with one of my very good friends Jenn; we went out to eat then watched the release of "God's Not Dead". The movie was so powerful, it served as a great reminder that regardless of tough situations you can't deny the presence of God in our life.

Sunday was phenomenal, my dad preached from John 6:60-70. The subject was, "It takes all kinds." He listed the type of people that come together on a Sunday morning to worship the Lord. He then pulled from the text the 3 kind of people that Jesus encountered: Deserters, Devotees, and a Devil (Judas). He then tied everything together by listing 3 important reasons as to why God would allow a wolf to roam around in sheep clothing:
1) They will push us to prayer
2) They will direct us to our destiny
3) They show us how sovereign God is

I'm looking forward to this week. I need to get a lot more studying done, the MCAT is fast approaching. I am also looking forward to this upcoming Sunday, I've been invited to a Delta Ball, I need to find a dress this week! I will try to do a better job updating my blog this week!

Bestie Jenn! :)


Always happy to be home!