Sunday, January 24, 2016

Make My Heart Go Boom Boom

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
    neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

Happy Sunday!

Fourth semester is off to a good start so far. I was sick the first week of lecture but I feel much better now. Cardio is a very interesting subject; especially learning it from a pathological perspective. The only thing that I am finding somewhat tricky is abnormal ECG readings, I just really have to practice them this week. I was able to sing with RCF today, I was so happy to see familiar and new faces in the crowd! I'm thinking about joining Women's Bible Study on Wednesdays.



I came across a very interesting article stating that scented candles are dangerous to your health. That was pretty shocking, I love scented candles, I'll probably still purchase them regardless!

 
 
Have a wonderful week!!!