Sunday, December 4, 2016

Rockefeller Tree Lighting

So last year I was in Dominica, but I promised my brother that I would make a trip up to New York the following year to see the lighting of the Rockefeller Tree. It was a quick trip but I had so much fun; I was able to see my Oma, aunts, uncles, cousins, and my bro!
It was freezing cold, but so worth it! We were actually standing next to the extended family
members that owned the tree, small world!

Being a complete tourist!

 After the lighting of the tree we headed over to Broadway where we watched
the musical production, Something Rotten

The next day, my bro and I met up and we took on New York City
together ♡

 After the election, New Yorkers took to Union Square subway station and left a wall of anonymous notes; it was pretty amazing to see in person

 The coolest thing ever!

I can't count the number of times I've traveled up to New York. It's one of my
favorite places to visit, you never know what you're going to see or who
you might meet. Being able to spend time with family is always priceless, they mean so much to me.
One of the highlights of my trip is always stopping off
at one of the rest stops and picking up a cinnamon roll from Cinnabon....soooo good! 
I'm 100% sure I get back on the road smiling ear to ear....awkward if anyone looks over and sees
me driving, haha! 

Have a lovely week, I have an exam coming up so I'll be living in the library!