Sunday, December 18, 2016

Happy Holidays!

 
Happy Sunday!! I hope you all have a lovely week! Yesterday, I spent the day with my older brother, we watched the movie Collateral Beauty, I would highly recommend it...just bring tissues!
 
 Last weekend, my sister and I went to the Annual Christmas parade in Downtown Hampton. We started going to it years ago when we both attended Hampton U together; it was so much fun, as always Santa was there!

 I usually don't bring my phone with me into the library while I study but I forgot it in my coat jacket! I took a snap of how my day usually looks Mon to Sat, minus the lunch box full of snacks so I can make it through the day there, lol


Gym Flow, my happy place :)

My sis and I had Sunday brunch today with a couple of friends from church. They're both engineers and musically inclined so we're trying to get a karaoke night lined up in the near future the next time all of our hectic schedules line up!
 If you're ever in the Hampton area Tommy's is the go to spot, so good!