Saturday, August 22, 2015

Med School in the Caribbbean

Hello Lovelies!

I wanted to write a quick post before my brother and sister arrive. So I woke up this morning in my new apartment and I couldn't help but feel grateful. If you told me 5 years ago, let alone 3 years ago that I would attend medical school abroad and wake up each day to the sound of waves crashing against a black sand beach I would have laughed. Who, me? Not in 1 million years! But then when I thought longer it dawned on me, God is just that able. I didn't see this moment but He saw it before I was born. I've learned to never underestimate the power of God. He is just that amazing and can turn around any situation. Here I am and I could not be happier. Yes it's tough but at the end of the day there is nothing more rewarding I'd rather be doing. Never give up on a dream that you have envisioned for yourself; if you have to patiently wait, wait. It will be so worth it in the end. Have a wonderful weekend! <3 <3 <3