Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Year In Review

Around this time last year I stepped onto the plane not sure what the future held. Over the past year I've had my share of defeat and I've had my share of victory. Words cannot express how blessed I feel to have made it this far. Medical school is not easy and I commend anyone who is willing to commit to such academic rigor. Mentally I am not the same person I was a year ago. Medical school yanked me out of my comfort zone and forced me to mature mentally....quick! I saw myself transform from a shy individual afraid to say the wrong answer to boldly stating what I thought the answer was. I've drinked more Monster energy drinks than I can count, and I've pushed myself beyond what I ever thought I was capable of. I have to thank my sister for giving me her teddy bear to practice on! I'm only here by the grace of God and by His might, not my own. I look forward to starting my 2nd year in 2 weeks and am excited to see the future unfold! I want to thank all my readers, you all make this journey that much easier.
 
Before school picks back up I have 2 weeks of fun!
My brother and sister will be here in 3 days, I cannot wait!!