Monday, February 17, 2014

Good Morning!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it -Psalm 118:24
It's Monday morning and it feels like it! I go to work at 12pm but this morning has been filled with devotion, weekly planning, phone calls, and budgeting. I still need to eat breakfast! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday was College Sunday at my church. Rashad Cartwright was the speaker and Virginia State University Gospel Choir sang. The overall purpose of the message was: faith. Despite whatever obstacles set against you just wait on the Lord and he will respond accordingly. Have a great week and I look forward to posting what's new in the kitchen tomorrow!
Valentine Day Breakfast with my grandmother


My sister never forgets :)

My little brother knew I needed an upgrade....thanks Reg <3