Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Snow Snow!

When I got off from work yesterday I was amazed when I walked outside. My car was completely covered in snow!!! I made a quick stop at the store to purchase anti-freeze then headed home. I was greeted with a yummy smelling home, my sister made chili!

After dinner out in the snow we went, deep down we are big kids! It felt good to run outdoors and throw snow up into the air after a long day at work. Last night reminded me of how blessed I truly am. While driving home, I saw at least 4 people walking to their destination in the snow; I was filled with unspeakable compassion. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a warm home, dinner each night, and transportation. He is faithful.

This morning during Bible devotion I found a wonderful statement that I wanted to share:

Love is humble. The humble, loving person is aware that everything he has is an undeserved gift from God (1 Cor. 4:7). So he doesn’t boast, but thankfully uses what God has given to serve others.

Stay warm!!!