Monday, January 20, 2014

Celebratory Weekened!

This has been a wonderful weekend. I have great news to share with you on Med School Wednesday! Over the weekend I spent time with my brothers and sister. It was the first weekend we all didn't have to work. We each decided to spend time together and it was perfect. God couldn't have blessed me with a greater family. Stay tuned, Wednesday is coming! On top of spending time with them I had a "mini solo" on Sunday with the praise team. Later in the evening I attended an event at my church that commemorated Dr. Martin Luther King. Various churches from different denominations came together, it was a beautiful sight to behold!

I didn't get my smile out in time!!



What's New in the Kitchen!

This week I decided to make chicken with Rice-A-Roni. I seasoned and baked the chicken at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. I then made the rice separately in a skillet then added the chicken afterwards. It came out okay but I see a pasta or seafood dish in my future!

Stay warm, it snowed today!!!