Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekend In Review

I hope you all had a wonderful fathers day weekend! Mine was a packed one. After my MCAT on Friday my parents surprised me by booking a room at the Gaylord National Resort in Washington, DC! I felt like a little princess! Saturday morning we continued our trip to the InterContinental Hotel New York Barclay. Ross University School of Medicine was hosting a meet and greet with future students and current faculty. This was a great opportunity of make new friends. I saw a childhood church friend that I had not seen in over 18 years, she is attending Ross in the Fall as well! We then visited Time Square, it was amazing! We got back on the road to make it to church Sunday morning! The guest minister was Dr. Jeremiah Wright; he did a wonderful job encouraging the young men in the church! Give all glory and honor to God, I am living my dream.

Have a wonderful week, stay encouraged!