Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tips: 3 Days Before the MCAT


This morning I woke up and panicked. Just the thought of taking the MCAT can be terrifying. However, after quiet reflection and thanking God for waking me up this morning I collected my thoughts and planned my day accordingly like normal. 

Below are just a few tips to help you out before that big day!

1. Go to the gym
2. Get a massage, manicure/pedicure
3. Take a walk at your local park or beach
4. Eat healthy, remember to take a daily multivitamin
5. Take a nice long bubble bath
6. Limit your work hours if you can
7. Build your confidence, that's half the battle! Watch motivational YouTube videos
8. Don't isolate yourself. Spend time with family and friends, they want to support you!
9. Don't beat yourself up, you know the material, stop telling yourself you're not prepared!
10. Have Faith. Just realize you are where you are because of a reason and whatever the outcome everything will work out