Sunday, November 20, 2022

Life Lately



Thankfully, the second year of residency has gone well so far, next up clinic and night float


So happy for the extra time I get to spend with my niece, she is growing so fast! 
I'm so glad I get the opportunity to see her grow up before my eyes!

Visit to hometown to see my high school bestie! <3

Headed to ortho rotation, this past month has been amazing! 
So thankful I was able to get a good number of shoulder, knee, and hand injections completed :)

Yes for Fall Holiday Movies during my downtime!!!!


Despite having a treadmill I had to re-instate my gym membership to keep me motivated...and in shape!
#thanksgivingiscoming

Weekend run


After hours museum tour with my best friend
#foreverandalways




~Have a lovely upcoming Thanksgiving with friends and family~