Friday, November 25, 2016

Oh Look, Pie!


 
I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving, I had a wonderful day spending time with loved ones. I've missed the past 2 Thanksgivings with my family because I was in Dominica so this was super special for me! I'm so grateful for my family, their support and understanding during the past 2 years have been much appreciated. Of course, the food was amazing!

All smiles! After studying at the library all day, I had to get a quick workout in the night before Thanksgiving!
 
 
I usually make my "famous mashed potatoes" however, this year I switched it up and made candied yams for the first time. They didn't last long so I'm going to assume they were alright! ;)
 
Praying for the Standing Rock Sioux  ❤

Back to it; knocking out a set of Becker questions while enjoying Christmas music
at Barnes and Nobles, their eggnog lattes are so delicious! ❤