Monday, December 16, 2013

1-Week Vacation

Currently, I work full time at CVS as a Pharmacy Technician. I love what I do. I enjoy educating the public about prior authorizations, faxing doctor offices for prescriptions refills, and working with a really great team of people. Since I have been there for a year I get one week off! I am so excited, finally I don't have to push the alarm button at 6am or worry about packing a lunch!

Today I went to shadow Dr. Ralph Northam, a pediatric neurologist, at CHKD. It was such a wonderful day! First he would let me look over the patients chart then we would go into the patient room. I learned so much today about seizures, Klippel-Feil syndrome, orthostatic hypotension, Chiari, and brachial plexus injury.

Tomorrow I am waking up really early to enjoy the rest of the week in New York! I have not seen my Oma and my extended family in months. I am looking forward to catching up on much needed rest and relaxation!

Dr. Ralph Northam, CHKD