Saturday, January 5, 2019

Choose Happy!




Hello you all! I hope your new year is off to an amazing start! I came across this photo and couldn’t help but smile! Happiness is an inside job, each day you get to decide your outlook on life. In medical school everyone is working hard to secure a residency spot, you want to be on your A-game and impress your Attendings and residents during your rotations at all times, you want to receive glowing letters of recommendation, you want to pass each rotation with honors. However, it is important to stop every now and then and be proud of how far you’ve come. Just pause and simply be happy. You may not be number one in your class but over the years I’ve learned the importance of gratitude. I’m grateful to be in medical school, to have the opportunity to sit down and study what I enjoy. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve mankind through healing. What are you happy about today? 

All smiles! It feels so good to be back in Atlanta!!
Have a lovely upcoming week!!! 

Peaceful evening of review before bed